Monday, March 15, 2010

"Did you read my blog?" They might ask.

"Did you read my blog last week?" They might ask.
"...No. I'm sorry. I didn't" was nearly always my reply.
Usually because I couldn't find the link they'd given me.

I never could figure out why it was that when I subscribed to people's blogs I never heard anything more after. Silly me. I guess I wasn't actually subscribed to any of them. I guess you have to be a blogger to subscribe to others blogs if you want a nice organized place to keep all the http's in one place. Because now all at once I have a spot where I can keep friends blogs all in one place & read them with a click of my mouse. So now I can finally keep up with friends blogs.

Apart from that, I have only a little idea what I will be doing with my blog. I was thinking about all the places I have lived and how life's been an adventure. (that's the "My Adventure" part) Even the making of my blog has been an adventure! I had no idea what I was doing, and I was even scared to do it. It took me 3 days to get up the nerve. Don't know what my problem was exactly. But I was terrified.

I was also thinking about how all through the years and adventures I have always felt God's hand on my shoulder. I have never felt all alone even in the many new states, cities, neighborhoods, and houses we have lived. I have felt lonely at times, sure, for friendships with people. Being new "all the time" sure does stink. But I never felt ALL alone or in any way deserted. (That's the never alone part) The Lord has always been with me all along the way. I have no clear idea what I might write about in this blog. But those were some general thoughts I was having when I came up with what to call it. People use blogs for so many different things. I am thinking more along the lines of a journal and past adventures in life. Well, now that I have it, it's ready to go anytime what ever I decide.

If anyone has suggestions, let me know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment